If you’ve made the decision to take on formula feeding for your little one, then this is for you. The Tommee Tippee Perfect Prep machine is a lifesaver and one that I didn’t know I needed.
To be honest, when the machine was sent to us as a gift, I thought it was a bit ridiculous and probably a bit expensive (I would never have bought it for myself)… but that was until I started using it.
Before I get too ahead of myself, let me explain what it is and what it does...
What is the Perfect Prep machine?
Well, it’s basically a gadget that helps prepare your formula bottles to the perfect body-like temperature. It helps make bottles accurately and in just 2 minutes, too! (especially for those late-night shifts when your bub is awake and ready to eat!)
What does it do?
- It has a tank that you fill with water and it filters that water for you, to ensure that it is perfectly clean & safe for your baby.
- You can then select the amount to be dispensed (120ml – 330ml) by using the dial at the top of the machine.
- Press the big button at the top to dispense the HOTSHOT. This helps dissolve the formula and it also kills any bacteria that may be present in the formula.
- Once the hotshot is done, you can add your formula and shake it with the lid that comes with the machine.
- With a second push of the button, cooler water is dispensed to ensure that the formula is mixed to a temperature that is similar to body temperature.
- All done and ready for your precious babe
Simplify your life…
This machine is absolutely amazing and although I was skeptical, I really do believe it’s a great investment for those who are formula feeding. It’s definitely a tool of convenience and not a necessity, but I can highly recommend it. We’re all juggling many balls as parents and caregivers, so if we can simplify and make our lives easier, then WHY NOT?!
The winner will be drawn next week Wednesday 27 November 2019, by a random draw.
Tommee Tippee will ensure that the machine is delivered to the winner’s selected address.
Competition open to South African residents only
This competition is in no way affiliated with or endorsed by Instagram